It was you who left me and I am fine with it !





Dear Ex, 

I am still not able to figure out what went wrong between us. 

We loved each other and wanted to be together but we are not !
Is it life, destiny, you or me ?

The last time we spoke about us was the best ever conversation we ever had. 

You told you will admit among all that you are the culprit so that nobody would blame me for leaving you. You told me to find a partner for myself  before its too late. You told me to forget the good time spent together and focus on the relationship which had turned sour.
You told that we were not made for each other and so we should not be together.

I am writing this letter to Thank you ! 
To tell you that I don't have any problem in telling the world that it was your decision to leave me.

Thanks for making me understand that we were not made for each other because that only made me realize that I am not made for anybody. 

I am here to live my own life !

Thanks for making me understand that you were the culprit because that only made me understand that I was not a victim. 

I am responsible for my life !

Thanks for making me understand that you were not my partner because that only made me realize that business needs partnerships not life.

I do not need a partner to live. 

Thanks for cheating on me because that only made me realize that loyalty does not need love but commitment.

I do not need love but loyalty.


I still want to know what went wrong between us but now I know it was not me who was wrong .
It was not destiny who turned against.It was not destiny but you. I do not feel any bad in telling the world that you left me because you thought I was not good enough for you.
It was you who changed and you changed for good or for bad,you know better.





I am writing this letter to you to tell you ;

You could not keep your promises and that makes you a culprit but that does not make me a victim.

I accepted your decision not because I could not question it but because I felt you were not worth .

I will forget the good time we spent together not because you told me to do so but I know there is always a better version of every good thing and eventually better things will replace good ones.

 I did let you go not in a hope that I will find someone but because I was confident enough to live my life on my own.

I loved you and that love is gonna remain unchanged but that love is not for you .

I don't hate you not because I still love you .It's just because I have forgiven you for the mistakes you made and have punished myself for the mistakes I made.


And to world I want to say ,
It was you who left me and I am fine with it  !

PS: Thanks for the love, care and concern which were real ! 


Not yours,
Ex love !






Image courtesy : Google  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love: It was never about us. It was always about right and wrong.

नीरव

A girl's pen : ईश्वर से : भाग II