It is my life and it will be my way only.

"It is fine if you don't like the way I am. I never complained about it .
Well ! If you want to change me ,let me tell you it is not going to happen".

I really liked the way the girl in blue denim was saying these lines to her boyfriend or friend in CCD the other day. I actually found solace in her words.
The weird thing is, we all criticize each other but while judging others, we often forget that they would also find something in us to criticize because as a matter of fact, nobody  is perfect and everybody has a natural tendency and talent to judge and criticize.

I had some friends who used to tell me how bad I am when it comes to social etiquette. I don't behave good. I have got some attitude problem. I don't wish. I don't respect people. The most recent in this chain was from one of my colleagues .To quote him " don't think yourself as an angel " and that is all because I cannot act happy and well when I am not. When I am having migraine headaches, why I am supposed to act as I am very interested in my friend's friend's  boyfriend who eventually happens to be my brother's friend whom I know is cheating on my friend's friends on my best friend.
                        
                                     Why I am supposed to shake hands with people whom I hate to the core of my heart and I know they have not washed their hands after eating that Chicken piece. Why I am supposed to act normal with that guy whom I know has got some serious  fantasy/imagination issues.
                                 
                                    Why I am supposed to laugh on those indecent jokes, which I find totally disgusting. Why I am supposed to give a smile when I want to actually grill out.
                                     
                                    I may not be intelligent but I am not foolish. I might not be an angel but that is how I am. I love myself and I am here because of the decisions I made . Nobody has contributed in my efforts. I know where to draw lines. I know where to say sorry, where to say excuse me and where to say why not. I am a girl and I know my boundaries. I recognize people by their eyes. I can differentiate between love and lust and between concern and hitting on.



                                       
                                      I will certainly not change myself  for you, or for him or for her or for anybody and certainly not on the name of social or corporate or any etiquette. The only rule I follow is to give respect to the one who deserves, to love one who is worth. My smile is not a tool to please others. It is the reflection of my heart. My speech is not to impress anybody. It is the expression of my thought.

                                    I know it is not that easy to make a place in your world but  I have already made it because I am not all alone. If people like you exist, then people like me also exists.
                                    
                                    If you like it, it is okay and if  you don't , I don't care. It is difficult sans doute to follow my rules but I love my rules.


 It is my life and it will be my way only.


http://deshaurhum.blogspot.in/                          http://nidhibharati03.blogspot.in/2015/03/if-you-doubt-dont.html
                         

 

Comments

  1. In life difference of opinion has got to be there.But striking balance with all those will make you true leader.sometimes you will win a discussion but at the same time you will loose the person.call is yours.you have to decide what to win just an argument or the person who really matters in your life.Change is natural and phenomenal.don't change your self but at the same time don't ask others to change as per your thought.strike balance instead of behaving stubborn.

    IF U DON'T LIKE RULES
    REACH AT THE TOP AND CHANGE THE RULES.
    BUT TILL THEN STRIKE BALANCE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In life difference of opinion has got to be there.But striking balance with all those will make you true leader.sometimes you will win a discussion but at the same time you will loose the person.call is yours.you have to decide what to win just an argument or the person who really matters in your life.Change is natural and phenomenal.don't change your self but at the same time don't ask others to change as per your thought.strike balance instead of behaving stubborn.

    IF U DON'T LIKE RULES
    REACH AT THE TOP AND CHANGE THE RULES.
    BUT TILL THEN STRIKE BALANCE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love: It was never about us. It was always about right and wrong.

नीरव

A girl's pen : ईश्वर से : भाग II